Ok drum roll............Elder Thomas is going to Cave Junction and I am staying here and.......training another missionary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I didn't see this one coming. Man I thought I was gonna be transfered cuz I've been here longer. But hey the Lord knows whats best. Elder Thomas is going to be sent with a...not-so-obedient missionary so he will do awesome. President told him he was going to be training and he is. He is going to re-train this Elder. Ha ha I'm so proud of my son. Yeah they call them a son when you train someone. Anyways so that's the biggest news of the week. I'm actually going to be going to Eugene later today and we are going to spend the night in the mission home. Tomorrow we will meet all the new missionaries and President will interview us and then decide who our companions are after that. So I don't know who the new guy is yet.
This week we met with 9 year old Tim. He is a super hyper acitve individual. He will not stay still for more than one minute. It is really hard to teach him. But we have been adjusting our teaching to meet his needs and this week we set a date for him to be baptized on Sept 18!!! Yeah. It will be great.
We also set a date for Tony and Amber....again. Because the first date didn't go through. We also engaged them. They aren't married and they need to be before they can get baptized. So the date for marriage is Oct 8th and the date for baptism is Oct 9th. Pretty close to Alyse's date (so happy to hear about that!!!). Unfortunatly that date might also not go through. Because of...well there's some issues that need to be taken care of. First of all she thinks that she is married to Jesus. Then she got a "revelation" about 20 pages long and gave it to the Bishop and told him to read it over the pulpit. Needless to say we will be working on them a little more.
Well I better get headed off to Eugene so I can pick up my Trainee. Thanks for all you do Love y'all
Love Elder Johnson