So this week was Thanksgiving!! Yay! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We played Turkey Bowl in the morning (and witness somebody get knocked out and need stitches). Then we played guitar for a while then we got to watch 17 miracles. Well.....unfortunatly we didn't get to watch the whole thing. We had dinner with a member at 7:00 and we were going to watch the movie with our district at 5:00. But the sisters who were bringing the movie didn't get there til 6:00 so that was a bummer. But it was amazing from what we saw.
Busyness all day everday. We don't really have any free time. It's amazing though. We met with Ethan and we set a date with him to be baptized on Dec 11th. Which is in 2 weeks. Man I hope it works out. Then we have been meeting with Jonathon almost everyday. He is so cool. He comes to all the ward activities with us and he comes to church every week. He wants to be baptized but he wants his dad who is in Alaska to be the one to do it. His dad is a member but we are pretty sure he is not active so.....we're still trying to figure out the kinks. I don't really care where he gets baptized as long as it happens.
We are working with a TON of less actives. We taught 9 lessons to them this week. I love working with them because I was once one and I know what it is like and all their excuses. ha ha. But I love them so much. One of them asked what we had for lunch and we told him baked potatoes. He got really mad at us and said, "potatoes, that's it, your coming with me right now to get some real food." Then he proceeded to walk us to Wendy's and get some "real" food.
Oh yeah and the notorious "transfer calls" came on saturday. So we as zone leaders had to write down everything that is happening in our zone in about 2 minutes. It was Crazy! Our pens were going a mile a minute. We had a lot of changes happen in our zone. But as for me, I'm staying here and I am staying with Elder Hackett. YAY! We had to call our district leaders and have them tell their districts who was going where. I'm really excited about this next transfer because I know the area I'm serving in and I know what it's like being a zone leader. Last transfer I had neither. I am really hopeful for the future here in Eugene.
My love goes out to all of you and thank you for your love and support.
Love Elder Johnson