Mon Jul 9
Hey how's it going everyone? How is the summer? Our summer is going great!!! This week was full of miracles. We taught Jan and her fam again. And the coolest thing with them is....we met the husband. His name is Irv. He has a sweet mustache. He came to church yesterday along with the two kids. Man I'm so excited for this family. It is always so great to get a family because then that means that the kids will be raised in the gospel and then possibly serve missions and then they will help many more people and then pretty soon...you have a whole plethora of people that were helped because of one family joining the gospel. That is kinda how I feel with the Serena and her family. It's Awesome.
So after the lesson with Jan she kinda nonchalantly said that she needed help making pottery this Saturday. Elder Charleson happened to know how to do that so he volunteered. So this week he went and volunteered at a children's festival making...pottery. Meanwhile I was out with one of the priests from the ward who reminds me in every way of Andre. We had a great time we taught 4 lessons and tracted a little bit. It was really fun. Elder Charleson sat down in the same position for 4 hours and he now cannot walk :)
We taught Thelma again this week and really solidified her baptism date on July 21st. She is definitely going down. We taught her about the commandments and she didn't have a problem with any of them which is great. So yeah. I'm sorry I'm gonna have to cut this short because we don't have any time. I will write again in one weeks time. Love Ya
Elder Johnson