Thursday, September 20, 2012

WELL!

WELL! On Friday I got a call from President Young. He said, "Elder Johnson I want to thank you for your service as a zone leader in the Temple zone. I am now releasing you as a zone leader and calling you to be a trainer in the Salem 5th ward."

And so here I am typing a letter in the 18th street building in Eugene awaiting further guidance tonight how to be a trainer. Ah transfers, it is always such a crazy stressful time. I am, as always, extremely sad to leave my area. Jacksonville has become a sacred place. I think of all the change that took place. If I had a prize to give away to the area with people in it that went through the most improvement, Jacksonville would be it. I think of Serena and Bill, and Manny, Alexis, Paul, Patty, Frank and Beth, Joe and April. All these people!

Man I don't even remember what we did this week it all seems so far away.

This is going to be an awesome transfer! So I will also be "whitewashing" or "double transferring." Which means that I have no idea who anybody is in the ward or in our investigator pool and neither does my companion. And my companion doesn't know how to be a missionary yet either. But hey we'll make the best out of what we got. Oh yeah and my entire mission I have managed to be in a "full car" area. So I've always had a car. Well now I'm going to a full bike area. I don't even have a bike. Elder Thompson is letting me borrow his bike though so it's all good.

I'm sorry this is short. I will let you know who my new companion is and everything next week.

I love you all!

Elder Johnson