Sunday, December 5, 2010
Setting Apart
Hello everybody! Welcome to my very own blog. Thank you for being interested in my life. I don't really know what else to say. I'm going to be set apart on Tuesday December 7th 2010. So yeah. Wow, I feel like I'm off to a bad start. I can't really think of anything to say. I'm kind of in a shock, I can't believe this is finally happening. I'm super excited and also kinda nervous. It was pretty cool though; today I got a phone call from a missionary in Oregon. It was really cool. He just talked to me about the mission and asked me if I was ready and stuff. He said that if I wanted to get baptisms I was going to the right place. He says that the work in Oregon is exploding! (not literally or anything) He got me really pumped. But I know that they aren't really going to by my baptisms. They are going to be the Lord's. I'll just be an instrument in his hands. I'm really super duper excited!