This week was transfers. It has a way of really sneaking up on you. I didn't even see it coming and then the assistants said oh yeah transfer calls are tomorrow. Wow! I've been here for 6 months and I DON'T want to leave. In fact me and Elder Peterson begged our mission President to let us stay together just one more transfer. Well....he did. We are staying together another transfer!! I'm so glad because Amy and Anthony's baptism is the week right after transfers. Can't wait. We have the font scheduled and the interview scheduled. Ah it has been too long since our last baptism. We are going to baptize a lot this transfer.
So Amy came with us to every single session of conference. She loved it all. She is the most solid person ever. She picked up some of our investigators and took them with her because we aren't allowed to. This week we taught her about tithing and fast offerings. After the lesson she texted us and asked us if she could pay tithing this friday. We said yes but that she didn't have to until she got baptized. She responded and said I don't think I should use me not being baptized as an excuse. We just said you're cool.
Anthony is also doing quite well. He almost fell asleep in our last lesson. He is working a lot and he has band practice for his band that will be in battle of the bands. But he still makes time for us to teach him.
So this week was the last week of Spring Break which is usually an awesome time but for missionaries it's not because everyone is out of town. I wonder where they all go. Why don't people come to Eugene? Anyways Spring Break is now officially over. YAY!
So Dustin has made a lot of progress this week. We had a lesson with him and he said he believes in God. That's really good news for him. Now he said he just needs to work on whether the Book of Mormon is true. So we will be meeting with him very frequently and reading the Book of Mormon with him. He's cool.
Anyways I'm sorry this letter is so scattered. Oh yeah so we are staying in the same ward but a very interesting thing is happening. We used to be the zone leaders in the new Willamette zone but now we are going back to be the zone leaders in our good old Eugene zone. So yeah. Well I love you all conference was incredibly inspiring and I have found that I have a lot that I need to work on. But I hope you all have a great week!!! Love You
ELDER JOHNSON